- IGCSE examinations and performance tables update, Thursday January 29, 2015
League tables change as DfE seeks to avoid 'a race to the bottom' - and responds to NATE
- NATE Conference sponsors, Friday January 16, 2015
AQA, OCR and WJEC Eduqas sponsoring our 2015 Conference
- British values and the teaching of English, Wednesday January 14, 2015
What are the implications in the classroom?
- Happy New Year from NATE!, Thursday December 18, 2014
Catch up on our plans for 2015 with NATE News
- What are your concerns about A level changes?, Wednesday December 3, 2014
Please complete our short survey
- Got something to share at NATE Conference 2015?, Monday December 1, 2014
Deadline extended for research papers and poster presentations
- New performance descriptors for KS1 & KS2 Assessment, Friday October 31, 2014
DfE consultation invites comments on proposals: respond by 18 December!
- English in Education 50th anniversary, Wednesday October 29, 2014
Research journal celebrates half a century of scholarly work
- Who should be the next Children's Laureate?, Friday October 24, 2014
NATE invites you to submit suggestions
- Keep up to date with NATE, Wednesday September 24, 2014
Make sure we have your current email address.